Friday, July 5, 2019

tarn devium

E.g, erratic, or as in having no sequence.

I didn't want to leave my downer of a previous post up longer than necessary, so here's a selection of fairly random pictures from my archives.


Summer time residents, this is next to I90, in the middle of town.


The youngest, doing her rabble-rousing best. Note she's one of the few not wearing a mask.


The lilac bush in full bloom, a week ago.


Summer afternoon guests in Butte.  

That's it for the time being. All the kids and some of the grands are coming for a visit in a couple weeks. Sure that'll give some content for the blog. 

Stay well, all you out there in the ether....










6 comments:

  1. The smell of lilacs is so wonderful. I wish they lasted for months rather than a few weeks. However, it’s shortness of bloom may be what makes it so glorious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember the year the Supreme Court removed desecrating the flag from the list of sins. Without looking it up, I think it was also Roe vs. Wade that year. Hold the standard high, young woman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's hard not to feel hopeless with that lunatic and his minions at the helm.

    My lilacs are long past, but lilies and coneflowers are out in abundance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your visit, and early summer in the mountains.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now Mike, as a longtime autodidact I must point out that "tarn devium" is really a pun/Spoonerism the ancient Romans used for their common complaint, 'Darn TeVium', because television programming was in its disorganized infancy back then.

    That aside, I sure like your moose visitor pictures and commend your daughter on her civil activism.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Moose and lilacs. Not bad at all.

    ReplyDelete