Monday, April 25, 2016

Seattle Spring

Still trying to put all the pieces of the puzzle together medical-wise, but it's a great time of the year to be in the Puget Sound area. Spring is 50 degrees and rain, it's 65 and sun, it's blustery and mild. It's all things to all people. My daughter's neighborhood is awash with flowers and green. Today it was rainy until noon, partly cloudy and sun the rest of the day. I'm pretty tired from noon on, but this is a good place to be, however one feels.







I'm enjoying my grands also, will post some pictures of the kids next time. 







10 comments:

  1. Such pretty flowers! I like the tulips best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos, Mike, full of promise and color. And grandkids, well they're full of it too. Saw a couple of mine Sunday and more 2 weeks ago and there's no room for negativity. Positive thoughts to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photographs, bursting with hope, as Spring always is. I hope your health problems work out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks nice. Cold here with a little snow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I hope you enjoy it all to the full this spring and more to come.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful photos, Mike.

    My pacemaker takes a lickin' but it keeps on tickin'!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful plants can really restore your soul and certainly improve one's health. Seattle is well known for its glorious spring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks to all for your comments, most kind.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! Great photos also...
    I really wish we would get some spring rain. Or winter rain, or maybe fall... Parched...

    ReplyDelete