Thursday, October 6, 2016

An Unexpected Email

A couple days ago I got an email from Don Benton, a state legislature  GOP rep from WA. He's also apparently the coordinator for Trump in the west. The email asked if I would call and talk to voters about Trump, and how I could even do it from home!

My reply:

Mr. Trump

Inbox
x

M. Mulligan mm5.montana@gmail.com

Oct 5 (1 day ago)
to dbenton
Got your solicitation in the email today to call people about Mr. Trump.  I'd be happy to talk to people about him, in fact, I already have. 

Here's a post about him, one of several, that I made regarding Mr. Trump on my blog. I don't have a ton of followers, around 42, but they seemed to respond to it.  Let me know what you think.


Cheers,

Mike Mulligan
Butte, MT

Don Benton

8:19 PM (13 hours ago)
to me
Dear Volunteer,
We are asking all volunteers who want to help elect Donald Trump to go to the website at: www.donaldjtrump.com and sign up for Trump Talk in the center of the page right under the photo.

You can start helping us right away if you sign up here. Call us with any questions after we send you your log in number.
Thank you for helping our movement and Mr. Trump Make America Great again.
Don
Senator Don Benton
Western Regional Political Coordinator
Donald J. Trump for President, Inc.





From: M. Mulligan <mm5.montana@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 5, 2016 8:13 AM
To: Don Benton
Subject: Mr. Trump

M. Mulligan mm5.montana@gmail.com

7:57 AM (2 hours ago)
to Don
Don (or, more likely, staffer)
I'm making a wild guess you didn't really read the email I sent yesterday about mr trump yesterday. Nor look at the link, my blog.  It's true what I said about already talking about him for some time, it's just not what you might think. Here's another shot at it:



We'll see what they say, but if they send me a phone list, I'll call them. You betcha. 

8 comments:

  1. I got a call from the Tea Party and am now kicking myself for not answering. I am sure they would like me to talk about their candidates as well. Missed opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! That is a classic. They didn't even read your email.
    I wish they would respond to your last message...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep up the good work for our next president, Mr. Trump, Mike. Oh, wait a minute. You're not?

    Never mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, I hope they send you that list, Mike!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't heard a thing from them, doubt I will.
    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good work! They should be careful what they ask for huh? No on second thought, more of us of like mind "should enlist our help."

    ReplyDelete
  7. becky@mail.postmanllc.net

    ReplyDelete