Saturday, April 14, 2018

Intergegnum

You know those times, when you're either thinking, worried or whatever about something, and do things that at the end you don't remember even starting? Well, such it was this afternoon, and a bit ago I found these on the stove. Navy beans with a very old ham bone with plenty of meat, and cornbread. Can't really remember the spices, I see there was onions, garlic, and maybe some chilies involved. But don't know.



Well, this is one of those times. I'll be out of touch for a bit, maybe longer. If my daughter want's me to talk about it, I will, but for now it's just one of those things that happen to millions of families, parents, children, all over the world. 

You all take care, and keep talking to each other......that was Herb Caen's advise to his followers. 

Ciao
Mike

6 comments:

  1. Mike, anyone whose bean pot looks so lovingly used, and who can make such lovely cornbread in an old iron skillet can take good care of a daughter. See you down the road.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Food can make any situation better. We'll be thinking of you....

    ReplyDelete
  3. All my best hopes, Mike. You know that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang in there. Hoping for the best all around.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Healing thoughts on the way Mike, take care.

    Cornbread in a cast iron skillet! Now that looks darn good.

    ReplyDelete