Saturday, June 22, 2024

A short return visit

 Hello, hope all and sundry are well. I'm ok, just the usual travails of being 78.

Long time followers will remember 'The Adorable One'...I've posted about her since she was born 14 years ago, with a giant omphalocele, had then a 50/50 chance of survival. 

She's survived, prospered, grown, and is now entering high school in the fall. 

Here are some pics from her 8th grade graduation.  I added a couple of earlier photos for comparison. She remains adorable, and a fabulous young kid. 







5 comments:

  1. She's done a lovely job of growing up, grandpa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice surprise to see your blog pop up on my sidebar! It's good to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is wonderful. Congrats to her, you and all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AC, thanks for commenting. I read yours frequently, but rarely comment. I took have trouble with sleep, and am awake at 2-4 am. Hope your other health issues find some resolve.

      Delete