Sunday, August 2, 2015

Orange County, More Fun than I thought....

We're down in Orange County for a few days, my friend has a daughter and grandkids here. This afternoon after a quiet Sunday Drive that consisted of trying to keep up with harley d's and pickups racing along a two lane curvy road past drought-ridden hills we retired to her second home and I suggested a repast of margaritas. She had nothing in the newish place with which to make them, (or to drink them from but large coffee mugs) but with alacrity grabbed her keys and headed out the door. 

Did I mention it's just the two of us having these cordials?  She came back a bit later with this:


In all my many years I've never purchased a half-gallon of tequila.  Nor a quart of lime juice. Or two industrial sized cocktail glasses. 

Not sure if it's going to be a long or short evening. 

More at 11. 
 

6 comments:

  1. You have all the basic food groups covered or compensated for. Proceed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jose Cuervo, you are a friend of mine--we hope. Do take the price tag off the margarita schooner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you didn't invite us, your faithful readers, to the party.

    ...sigh... : {

    ReplyDelete
  4. Booze makes everything better...;p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tay-KEE-lah! Hope you had some Herb Alpert TJB to accompany you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The last time I ever got drunk it was Margaritas to blame. I admire your fortitude.

    ReplyDelete