Ok, I'm back. Taking my meds again, and aside from a minor face twitch I'm fine.
The subject today is movies. Odd movies you like that no one else does. I'll list a few, then you do the same.
1. Two Lane Blacktop. Most have never heard of it. The characters have no names, and there are only a few of them. We got James Taylor as the Driver, Dennis Wilson as the Mechanic, Warren Oates as GTO, Laurie Piper as the Girl, but the real scene stealer is a '55 Chevy. The movie has no discernible plot line, and simply ends by the film catching on fire.
2. What's New Pussycat. It has not aged well, made in '65. Peter Sellers, Peter O'Toole, and the first movie Woody Allen was in, along with several actors and actresses from that period. I saw it at least 5 times in 1965. A friend of mine and I rented it, she'd heard me say what a good movie it was. She snickered all the way through, and not in a good way.
3. Once Upon a Time in the West. How many times have you seen Henry Fonda as a really evil bad guy? And Jason Roberts has a great role. Charles Bronson plays pretty much himself.
4. Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me. It's directed by David Lynch, says it all. Get a damn good cup of coffee and watch it.
5. The President's Analyst. Released in 1967, James Coburn as a shrink to the president of the US. First movie I ever saw that forecast the privacy concerns of our era, with the phone company as the bad guy.
Ok, you're turn.