Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Perhaps an hiatus

Heading to Seattle tomorrow am, seeing my cardio guy who thinks he has a sense of humor: "you have white guy heart: no good rhythm."  Hopefully in another life he'll have to make his way as a stand-up and beg for food.

Been listening to some Springsteen that rings accurate to me lately:


As so many commenters have said, it's the weirdest year in politics ever. No idea what to think, how someone like Trump could have legitimacy, how someone like Cruz could be popular. 

Maybe it's a tidal change, maybe we'll be swept away in some new understanding.  Meantime, I'm going to see how the next few tests go, one I'm not looking forward to is the EP cath, been on the other side of the table, and it's not fun for anyone. 

See you on the other side. 

Cheers


8 comments:

  1. Good luck with it all Mike, I have been away from reading blogs, a bit too much on the plate. Will think of you and fingers crossed my friend.

    XO
    WWW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luck. Hope to hear from you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take care, Mike. Wishing you the best outcome possible.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope all goes well (with your doc appointment and procedures). I hope all goes well with our nation and in the election process but I wonder how that could happen given our choices and current leaders.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All my best wishes, Mike. And please return soon. For purely selfish reasons, I prize the company of good minds --among which you figure prominently.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mike, good on you.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks to one and all for your comments, will know more next week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Late again...
    I hope it is over by now and I hope all went well for you.

    ReplyDelete