Thursday, December 4, 2014

Follow up to last post

As I mentioned, the girls were both born on the first of December, 13 years apart. Last time I put a picture taken this birthday, here's one from 27 years ago on that day.






At the time, Kate was not totally thrilled to learn she'd be sharing her birthday, but the idea grew on her.

Bruce, aka Oddball Observations, suggested that I show the father of the group, so here's one taken around that time.





I won't burden you with a current picture of him.

My medical odyssey continues tomorrow with two scheduled procedures, culminating hopefully on the 12th with either the last one or a gateway into more invasive stuff. The two tomorrow are in some doubt because The Adorable One, aka Fiona, managed to sneak some of her germs into my delicate system. The plague child strikes again.

Hope all and sundry are well. 

11 comments:

  1. Happy photos, Mike. All my best wishes for the coming tests.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come to think of it, we should be on the alert here for germs-who-came-for-dinner. The grandboys stayed over for Thanksgiving and we are generally only ill the week after they leave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope all goes well for you today and the 12th.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope to here of good results soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the picture of Kate and her sister on that first day. They're both beautiful.

    I too hope the tests go well and don't lead to the more intensive investigation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful girls there.. And best of luck with the "procedures." I've started cortisone and on my damaged rotators and biceps along with therapy hoping to avoid the next step...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everyone has been doing throw-back photos lately, which is fun.

    Hope the procedures go well and you DON'T have to do more invasive stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with the procedures, Mike, always a worry. lovely pics of the girls and you too :)

    XO
    WWW

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks one and all for the well-wishes. By this time in a week I'll know more, and have more energy. Hope your holiday preparations are going well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Why, hell, he's quite handsome, isn't he?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like old photos of people I like.
    We have five kids (thankfully all grown now). It seemed the first half of every school one kid or another brought some germ home that made me sick. I hope all goes well. Hang in there...

    ReplyDelete