Friday, October 16, 2015

Staging meal.....

Still in process, yesterday we went out to Catalina Island on a really nice boat, an hour and a half trip.
A fun trip across, esp. on the way back when the 10+ miles had some 6' swells.


Tonight L. cooked a casserole, cauliflower and various cheeses. Rather good, and a good beer to go along with it. 


Tomorrow is a packing drill, then deciding we don't have any of what we actually need, frantic shopping, etc. I intend to get a call at 6am from a former client that requires my immediate attention. 

Next pic should be of the business class section of a chicago to rome 767. 






6 comments:

  1. Enjoying every day is the best we can ask for. May your journey further afield be a delight for you and your companions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good trip and six foot swells makes you feel alive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep seeing recipes for dishes that are dominated by cooked cauliflower. Maybe I'll have to try one. This one looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a fantastic trip! I looked forward to hearing about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Catalina! I didn't realize you started your journey from my part of the country. I spent quite a bit of time on Catalina as a kid.

    "twenty six miles across the sea, Santa Catalina is the isle for me..."

    ReplyDelete