Monday, October 30, 2017

I have proof.....

Here's a list:

Trump every evening has aides bring a goat into his bedroom, the goat is led out later looking distraught.

Trump lies down on his carpet in the oval office and kicks his heels on the floor, flailing around when he hears things he doesn't like.

Trump paid prostitutes to do odd things in front of him while in Moscow.

I have many, many more. 

As soon as trump gives the proof of his claims about the conversation with the slain soldier in Africa, I'll give you my proof of these.

Donny boy, you there?  You feckless moron?

I'd like to see a relic of the French revolution, used on Marie and the Sun King, set up on the white house lawn, and used as intended.

Cheers,
Mike

16 comments:

  1. Perhaps not so out of touch after all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not out of touch, maybe out of sorts. And I should have written "when he shows proof of his conversation with the widow..."

      Delete
  2. This nightmare is going to go on for a while. Too many Americans voted for him and we all have to be punished.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think most of us have had a suffice of the lash and whip.

      Delete
  3. The problem is that whenever he says he has proof, it means that he just made something up.

    Or when he says "Believe me!"

    Or when he says, "Lots of the top people agree with me on this."

    Or... OK, this is just supposed to be a short comment. I'd better stop here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drawing and quartering was developed for him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, yeah. But generosity enters into it somehow...

      Delete
  5. "feckless moron" is too generous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wonder what the moron is going to do about the recent manhattan attack?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blame it somehow on Hillary, or use it to invoke powers that keep him in his 'presidency'.

      Delete
  7. The whole investigation is careening out of control for Trump, and he's running out of Republican congressmen to prop him up. But, how to outlast Pence?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Had this strange thought the other night. Mueller is not decapitating him, he's removing the body from him. A fine distinction, but I think it's true.

    ReplyDelete